Berry College Student Monthly Service Account Contract
Office of Telecommunications
P. O. Box 490519, Mount Berry, Georgia 30149-0519
Tel. 706-238-7000 Fax 706-238-7880
Please Check Services Desired:
Terms & Conditions of Contract
Berry College Office of Telecommunications (hereafter referred to as BCT) hereby contracts to provide the services selected to the above-named Student in accordance with the following terms and conditions.
1. CONTRACT DURATION: The duration of this contract will be from the signature date of this contract until cancellation notice is received from either the student to BCT or BCT to the student or the end of the fiscal school year. Students need to fill out a new contract at the beginning of each school year due to service and address changes.
2. GENERAL INFORMATION: Voice Mail, Caller ID and Atlanta Lines are available separately and will be activated upon receipt of a signed account contract. The Berry telephone system does not accept collect calls.
3. MEMBER OBLIGATIONS & LIABILITIES: Each student must obtain his/her own Personal Authorization Code (PAC) if he/she is requesting the Atlanta Line. The above-named student is solely responsible for the calls charged to his/her PAC number and is the only person permitted to make inquiries regarding the account. Confidentiality and safeguarding of the Authorization Code is the sole responsibility of the student. Any student who uses a Personal Authorization Code belonging to another person, will be subject to disciplinary action. Should the Authorization Code be lost or stolen, the student is responsible for all charges made against his/her account until notification is received by the BCT Office. The PAC number will then be deactivated to prevent further use. Students are required to notify BCT when wishing to cancel an account and PAC. If an account is not paid in full at the time of cancellation, student retains responsibility for any existing unpaid balance due that account plus any fees accrued until balance is paid in full. Any account reaching an excessive amount due will be disconnected until total balance is paid in full.
4. SERVICE & INQUIRIES: All service requests or inquiries must be sent to the BCT Office, P.O. Box 490519, Mount Berry, Georgia 30149-0519 or call campus ext. (706) 238-7000.
5. BILLING: Each customer possessing a BCT service will be billed monthly. Bills are due upon receipt and payments can be made at the Cashiers window at Hermann Hall. At 30 days past due, an account is considered delinquent and is subject to policies stated in the student handbook regarding delinquent accounts.
6. ATLANTA LINES: Atlanta lines are available for $10.00 per month. This covers 404, 770, 470 and 678 area codes.
7. VOICE MAIL: Voice Mail is available for $5.00 per month.
8. CALLER ID: Caller ID is available for $2.00 per month. Billing discrepancies must be brought to BCT’s attention before the next billing date. Adjustments will not be made after that date. BCT account statements will be distributed Berry College campus mail system.