Graduate with a BSN Degree by May 2015!
After completing general admission to Berry, you may apply to be considered for the inaugural nursing class. This first class of admitted students will pursue an 18-month
fast-track option which will begin in January 2014 with coursework completion and graduation projected for May 2015.
The nursing program at Berry inspires students to achieve their full potential through:
- highly interactive small group class activities
- technology enhanced learning strategies
- hands-on nursing practice in a state-of-the art clinical practice lab using Human Patient Simulators
- diverse clinical placement opportunities focused on quality outcomes
- collaborative opportunities with the faculty in a community setting
- study abroad opportunities
- senior internship in the last semester
Interested is pursuing a Fast-track BSN Degree? Contact 706-290-2679 for application information!