Berry alumni come together to network, to share common interests and to help new generations of Berry students. Membership in an alumni group provides a great way to stay involved.
There are several active chapters of the Berry Alumni Association. If you do not receive e-mail announcements of chapter events in your area, contact the Office of Alumni Relations by sending an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 706-236-2256 or 800-782-0130. To join an active chapter, contact a group below:
- African American
- Carpet Capital (Dalton/Chatsworth, GA)
East Tennessee (Knoxville/Oak Ridge)
- Emerald Coast (Northwest Florida and South Alabama)
- Richmond, VA
- Southeast Georgia (Brunswick/St. Simons Island)
Alumni Interest Groups
Alumni interest groups are self-formed and bring together alumni with a common interest or common bond. Interest groups provide opportunities to:
- network and socialize with other Berry alumni
- participate in activities around a common interest
- learn about new things going on at Berry
- get involved in helping current Berry students
For more information regarding services provided by the Office of Alumni Relations for alumni interest groups,
click here. To request services for your interest group, please fill out the
If you are interested in joining an existing interest group, please click the corresponding link below.
The Daughters of Berry, Inc., founded at the encouragement of Martha Berry, is a group of Berry alumnae and alumni spouses who come together to preserve the traditions and heritage of Berry.